CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

question about asic, page-25

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Hmm, I haven’t followed the posts on HC of late and so am not up to speed, but Raks call got me back on to CVI and another co I once was a holder of.
    Well, that company I invested in, I forgot the name of it, as it was back in the dot.com times, managed to stay alive over all those year. It had changed names three times, but still had an office here in Perth, when I was on the hunt for some tax losses/write offs. Yes I had made some good money during the dot.com times, but this one wasn’t a winner. Anyhow all those years later, just when I needed it, because I had just made a big profit on a property deal, I was finally in the position to take the loss and write it off all in one go. That was also the time when I sold TLS for the same reasons.

Anyhow, what I was getting at is, that CVI holders should also be thinking about future possible tax benefits when. Also a listed company this far down may some day become very interesting again to someone looking for a backdoor listing. So getting back at MS is one thing keeping the co alive is another.

Just my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.