CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

question about asic, page-27

1. 5,526 Posts.
    olive,

can't remember what i said but you don't take what others have stated when it comes to analysing any stock, each person should have done that themselves so then you can learn and only blame yourself

you can listen to anyone and look into it and make up your own mind whether you feel comfortable or not and whether the investment suits what you want from it

i trust a few in here and raks knows he is one of them, but really you don't have to wonder what they might be doing as long as you are comfortable with what you are doing and know when to leave a stock or stay

same as a maths test, if you cheat you run the risk of copying their mistakes, but if you know what to do then you are on your own and feel comfortable with what you have done

myself i have traded this a lot, turning around 50k profits just in cvi trades alone over past financial year, not this one now, and have taken close to what i have invested out as wages and work on the house repairs/improvements, might sound alright but one mistake i made was give MS the benefit of doubt and ride it down, trading it away to increase my holdings, could have done a lot better doing that too

what did clackers shoot his mouth off about i wonder?

he sets an example of how not to behave lol

i even see Martis has been caught out multi nic-ing again LOL, told you about fwl Martis

too busy sitting in his robe half naked smoking cigars, not sexy martis lol ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.