AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

My understanding from ORE presentations is that...

1. 4,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    My understanding from ORE presentations is that rectification/upgrades to the purification circuit have been made that are expected to allow it to reach nameplate (the primary circuit has already demonstrated that it can exceed nameplate). As you are no doubt aware from reading recent company reports, ORE discovered that the algorithms used to manage balancing of the ponds were found not to be optimum and the ponds are currently undergoing rebalancing with amended algorithms and upgraded pumping equipment.

So the output of the purification circuit is currently limited by the available feedstock from the ponds and corresponding production from the primary circuit, rather than by the purification circuit itself. As the ponds rebalance, and evaporation increases during spring and summer, the company has stated that it expects that the plant (including purification circuit) will be able to deliver nameplate volumes of battery grade Lithium Carbonate. This does not necessarily mean that they will only produce battery grade - there is also a market for industrial grade, and while the market price is less, so are production costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.