JRV 2.63% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

I'm suprised McRivkin has time to bother with this thread,...

1. 279 Posts.
    I'm suprised McRivkin has time to bother with this thread, there's a lot of work to be done at INL looking at the share price and trying to explain that new prospectus. Maybe that's why you need a Q & A forum. Nobody understands the technology or for that matter the latest capital raising exercise. No wonder INL confuses the market. Why do you need a question and answer forum when I have the answers here.
    Money Goes into INL.
    Nothing Comes Out.
    Their new ASX code is BKH.
    Black Hole.
    I have to laugh at the posts on their forum from Mango, Tango, Foxtrot and Charlie. Easy to screen out the curly/nasty ones and write your own.
    I've got a question for Dave.
    How come when I read about JRV and that massive Ni deposit I get itchy palms, yet anything written about INL makes me want to throw up.
    What was the share price for INL last year 31c? now trading at 5.5c. Deals with Persia? Is the Shah still there? At this rate JRV could take them over. They wouldn't bother because they offer nothing of value to JRV or the market.
    So folks if you want to throw away your money BKH is for you, or stick with JRV and make some real money. I bought more JRV the other day and am down at the moment. For what its worth I couldn't care less. This SP will keep moving up as things progress. As it stands JRV have a cheap process (Jiaming) and financial backing (China Rail) plus a 268mt Ni resource. They don't have to put up any money upfront so financial risk is minimal. This is the best deal a small company could hope for.

Deepdiver Dive Time Limit

P.S. Good post Ronster, whichever way you look their's $$$$ in this project for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $48.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.72K 595.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3863467 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 673127 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.