ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

question and answers

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Okay guys Geoff has kindly provided us with a guide to the answers of the questions we all had that were posted up on here. Sorry if i left out your questions but i done my best. Please note that the answers are im my words but are very similar to Geoff's, this was the preffered method by Geoff and management.

1) Should a large IVD sign, how will ADO communicate to the market the value of that deal as there may be a potential risk that the market undervalues the signing.

ADO will be as open as the companies they are dealing with will let them be.

2)Also (following a large IVD signing and resulting larger scale validation of mix n go) are there any thoughts about communicating to the public at large what mix n go can do for them diagnostic wise.

Again, ADO will do their best to be as open as possible but ultimatly it will be dependant on how much the company they are dealing with will let me disclose.

3) If we have one large IVD currently undertaking a commercial batch test with mix n go and say we say that that company is 95% through their full assessment process, how far through might some of the other larger IVD companies be. I understand this will be hugely judgement based on Geoffs part and that each company may have different approaches to their assessment. But what I'm looking at more is should one or two companies delay their assessments or protract formal contract signings, are there other companies close behind who may be drawing to the stage where they themselves are looking at saying formally yes or no and entering contract arrangements.

Its always ADO's intention to have as many companies as active as possible so if one takes longer then thought there will always be another close behind to fill that gap or if a company signs without exclusivity ADO wants it followed by a second signing close behind the first. Sounds like companies are wanting to head down the exculsivity path.

4) While revenues from Bangs and Mueck were never going to be company making, they were a little disappointing for 2010/11. Does Geoff have any comments.

ADO agrees that they would have liked to see larger revenues from both companies but they beleive the uptake is consistant with the cautious nature of the industry.

5) Are there plans to reduce costs (printing, postage etc) of managing the share registry by a buyback of the Holdings less than a marketable Parcel?

ADO is always looking at different options to reduce costs which will be tackled when the timing is right.

6) HI I guess the obvious question most of us would have is how long a time frame will it take the IVD company to test it across their whole range. I know its a bit of an ambiguous question as he probably doesnt know but an approx time frame would be nice eg 6 months, 2 months, weeks etc.

Those IVD companies testing mix n go will vary from company to company but one would assume that safety and scalability would be one of the last tests in the testing program which is where a few of these companies are currently at.

7) How many companies are currently testing Mix&Go.

Many more then 60 companies are now testing mix n go for various purposes and are at various stages of testing.

8) Has any company stopped testing in the past months?

No

9) What new using possibilities of Mix&Go they are in the know of now?

Due to the nature of the glue the possible applications are endless and those avenues will be looked are alot closer once the main focus which is healthcare applications is stitched up and full steam ahead. In selecting the next main avenue to attack will depend on which next area will provide the largest upside to ADO.

10) Will the 12. Oct 2011 have any effect for the company, because the patent grant is official?

ADO doesnt think so, it may it may not but it is deffenatly another brick in wall and another box ticked.

11) What about the plan about cashflow positive in 2011?

That is still ADO's main objective which is becoming ever more challenging but they still have deffenatly not ruled it out. The main object is to be cashflow positive or to have the contracts in place to be casflow poitive over the course of calander 2012.

12) Have there been any overtures of an outright buyout?

Yes there has been which is very very interesting to note.

13) Give an update on the progress of the US patent for Generation of surface coating diversity now given that the euro patent is approved?

The US application is still pending but it would seem that a 6 month period should see it granted which ADO beleive there is no reason why it wouldnt be.

14) There are 3 companies mentioned on the industry partners page on Anteo's website (http://www.bio-layer.com/b_partnerships_industry.php), we know the product lines for both merck and bangs, would like to have a better idea of the product(s) that has Mix&GoTM formulations being used by Life Technologies, Inc.

An earlier version of Mix&Go was licensed to Bio-Source and they were subsequently acquired by Invitrogen (Life Technologies).

15) There has been a vision for the company to look into other industries besides diagnostics, but is there any timeframe for doing so?

ADO wants to get cashflow positive first before getting strategic in other areas. Main vision is to get the healthcare industry stitched up first before dedicating man power to other areas.

18) Of the 60+ companies, are any of these from the car care sector. Paint / plastic protection.

No

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.