BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

question. any pre agm announcements likely

1. 521 Posts.
    If WR has any feel for the reaction that the proposed options package has generated with shareholders (as indicated on this thread and no doubt shared by others), he would probably want to emphasis/demonstrate his worth and ongoing potential as MD, before the AGM on 5 November. That would increase the chances of the options package being approved. How would he do that?

One or more positive announcements in the days leading up to the AGM would be a likely plan. The Treasurer's decision on third-party access to rail will be known by Tuesday, 28 October leaving a further five working days before the AGM.

Maybe the drilling results Wescott mentioned are being saved for this purpose. Perhaps we may get an indication of an off-take agreement, or of early talks with a potential joint venture partner, or perhaps a statement on an FMG based rail solution, if the Treasurer's decision goes against us.

I just have the feeling that there will be some further news issued before the AGM for the reason stated above. It makes sense to me in the face of what might be a very cool stakeholder reception to the options proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.