WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Question for ABDM tonight, page-2

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi dossantd,

OBJ have developed the world's first drug-free joint maintenance and restoration orthotic device that combines a number of key innovations in formulation technology, product molding, packaging, and physiological stimulation. Clinical data collected from the smaller 2014 study which was also designed by Prof. Tony Wright after only two weeks application on subjects with medically diagnosed conditions amounted to improvement of the joint/cartilage equivalent to winding back the bio-clock by 8 years.

After conducting it's own internal evaluations Procter and Gamble also described their own findings as "exciting breakthrough Innovation" and coming from a Company with over 9,000 PhD's that have produced more breakthrough innovation and created more new product categories than anyone else on the planet, that's a pretty good endorsement.

"In the question and answer session, a shareholder asked whether they would hope to obtain greater results (i.e. better than 14%). Jeff said they might, but they don’t really care – 14% is considered such an unprecedented outcome that that is all they need to proceed to commercialization. OBJ realizes that it cannot produce and distribute the bodyguard products on its own. It needs a big FMCG to absorb the costs of production/distribution and which has a brand name that will sell." ~ 2014 AGM Presentation posted by jasetheace40

So, in answer to the question you put to me, "are results coming from the [current] BG trials for marketing [claims support] purposes only and that the results in terms of the technology is a full blown conclusion that it works...?" - I would have to say that, yes this is absolutely 100% correct!

That said however, dossantd - we should not underestimate the new scale-up manufacturing/molding processes/issues that needed to be overcome prior to the commencement of the current clinical study. The rest is history, or as we may prefer to put it, a foregone conclusion!

Last edited by abdm: 17/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.