CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

question, for agx investors...

1. 490 Posts.
    I will appreciate if any knowledgeable AGX investors can provide me with the following information. (My cousin has shares in AGX, and asked me to have a look at it, for he is not exactly ecstatic with the company's Performance since he bought it...).
    .......So, doing some simple research, I came across last week's AGX's Investor Presentation, in which I noticed that Agenix had commercialized and sold four Products, in consecutive years, from 2005 to 2008.
    Yet, the Financial status of the Company does not appear to be extremely healthy, to put it mildly, which led me to the following two possible explanations...
    A). The products were not really worth that much and were sold for next to nothing.....OR...
    B). Obviously the Money received, (again stating it, not substantial amounts...) from the sale of the 4 products was used (squandered?)for office expenses and further research, on something that may be of.....Similar low value products, which does not exactly augur for a very bright future for AGX shareholders....

Now, I must also add here, one of AGX products, which is almost ready for commercialization,(Thromboview) seems to be very promising, but, I would like to know, what exactly was the value of the company's previous commercialized products, and if the Sale price was low, why the company spend 4 years in research and development of those 4 products....

Thanking you in anticipation....

Cheers:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.212M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23529062 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2889129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.