TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

question for amex, page-13

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: question for amex/roo Firstly Roo and Rewlin, if it's any comfort my wife says the same thing even when sitting on a 3 bagger. Come to that, even when selling a 3-bagger! That is why banks do so well with low interest bearing accounts. Makes some people all warm and fuzzy having a fixed balance, even when depreciating in real terms.

With regards to the NASDAQ float, I hope we get an inside run as you suggest but am assuming we will be delisted from the ASX in favour of the US listing (perhaps shortly after completion). Regardless of the outcome I fully intend staying on because the Intevia system will soon become an industry standard. TXT will benefit by dumping underperforming assets (read bank deposits to a certain three wives) and concentrate on a new instrument with vastly increased return. Even at $2/share at the time of the float I think I will keep at least 75% in the new entity (my average is less than 50c) to reap the medium term benefits. The applications will spread rapidly now that they are releasing industry standard software packages for engineers to apply to various applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.