TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

re: i think it will recover fast. The relationship TXT/TFS have...

1. 737 Posts.
    re: i think it will recover fast. The relationship TXT/TFS have with TZL gives them the front running in the TFS acquisition. It certainly does give TXT the option to ride the Intevia wave via a combined TFS/TZL NASDAQ listing. In addition, it also gives TXT some control in this new entity to ensure any parts sold off are done in an orderly fashion. As noted in the AGM notes, TXT is a highly ethical company, they are not going to let some opportunitic vulture to come in and mercilessly breakup TFS. TFS has probably thousands of employees, lets not forget the customer contracts in place. There is a reputation to uphold here.

Now looking at the other scenario, this is where it gets real interesting. Lets say for arguments sake someone else buys TFS. Does anyone here think their main motivation is to buy "dumb" fasteners? Hell NO! Intevia has made a huge splash since its intial launch. Companies are now seeing the massive margins that this product will generate. The technology itself creates this value-add. So if someone else does buy TFS, it certainly makes sense to take out TZL. The motivation to do this would be to offer TZL shareholders a discount to what the expected NPV of future royalty payments will be.

So put your feet up on the couch and watch the screens. The 1million bidder yesterday was no mistake when typing in the order. My view is that some serious action will occur soon on this stock. If hedge funds smell an opportunity they will come charging in. Any potential TZL partner surely would want some TZL stock. The successful bidder for TFS (assuming its not TZL) would probably want the lot.

Merry Xmas and of course do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.