TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

re: recovery slow! A couple of points to make here. Firstly,...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: recovery slow! A couple of points to make here. Firstly, almost no-one knows about TZL. Secondly, almost all the stock is rusted on so there is currently little trade possible. Thirdly, the directors and few principals control half the stock. Since they know what is happening and what is likely to happen there is little or no need to pump it. This sanguine behaviour gives me total assurance that all is extremely secure. It also illustrates why I believe it is heading for delisting - it is US based and there is no local recognition available/worth seeking. When it goes the holders will hopefully get an inside running at joining the new format or taking a 4-5 bagger profit on the current price. Either way there will be no tears with this one but a few more weeks patience may be needed for the more nervous small holders that may result in some further small buying opportunities. I rode this from 40c to 80c, sold and then slowly reaccumulated with no thought of any further selling until the end of next year if forced to or else I will keep the majority in the new entity after cashing out the net entry price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.