IMM 1.25% 40.5¢ immutep limited

question for boiler & other devils advocates, page-14

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Brainy, Yes, the stock is likely to rally pending the crucial data that will be released. Once the schedule from Matt will be officially announced the market will then know exactly what to expect in coming months and will keep a very close eye on the dates. As it gets closer you will notice traders will start to be all over it and volumes will be above normal. From my experience with biotechs with crucial results pending in most cases this occurs (MBP included! And ANP). You will get a strong rally leading up to D-Day which will give the existing holders a choice on whether they want to reduce there overall exposure incase (which is possible) that results don't meet expectations. Always good to assess your risk in advance and have a strategy in place so you will be ready when the rally comes. Remember to always stick to your plan and not get caught up in all the hype. Always good to take advantage of the rally, before results are released in the case the results don't go your way, atleast you would have protected a portion of your capital. I'm sure you will get out of this fine brainy , remember one thing never make a decision based on emotions, stick to a strategy , and reflect on why you invested in the company in the first place and as long as that hasn't changed you shouldn't worry. The share price will adjust itself in the long run if all goes well. Have a little faith mate. All the best. Jason. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.8¢ $2.431M 6.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6880 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 85353 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.