Question for Boss Bevan

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    No reply from Bevan Slattery (NXT) as yet to a very reasonable question given the surrounding circumstances/facts in my opinion. Mr Slattery, aside from yourself under the guise of 114edward pumping the stock (if this was in fact you as we HC readers perceive, correct or incorrect - to be substantiated) I would like to know what the intention was of having one your side-kicks go on Switzer mid-week to spruik your company, and then on Friday morning Bevan Slattery (founder) had his broker's instructed to sell out near or all your entire stake, taking the share price down near 11% during the day. Innocent investors that perhaps bought in after viewing Peter Switzer and your side-kick (as well as HC'ers) could have had stop loss triggers at 10% as a result, and this would potentially have incurred financial loss to them!! Do you not give a rats?

What is even more intriguing to me, is that it reasonably suggests/looks/indicates - whatever (to me) some level of 'complicity' with Peter Switzer's business show, predominantly watched by the retail investor. If this is just pure coincidence i.e. Mr Switzer was blind-sided, and no intentional facilitation by Mr Switzer, well imo you do indeed owe Mr Switzer one huge apology for your 'timing' (?) - [the mildest word I could think of]. It really does to me as an observer (and given the Roger Montgomery AGI questions of current), reek of some [perceived] 'facilitation' with the Switzer show to your financial self-interest (and perhaps 'others') with the Mum & Dad retail investor callously thrown under the proverbial bus; Not a very good look for Peter Switzer regardless of what the facts of the matter are, in light of the nature of what has eventuated of recent imo.

Please 'man-up'.

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.