Question for Boss Bevan, page-10

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Jibroni, Roger Montgomery has dangerously imo been given over the years by media (including our ABC) a profile of credibility. Do you really believe that he has not USED this for his financial advantage? The guy is a world class salesman, and with a salesman like that, spruiking stocks to Mum & Dad investors, as opposed to selling used cars, THAT is what makes him dangerous imo.

And then you have his mate Peter Switzer actively facilitating his interests on his show, and then very seemingly 'sanitises' the history by refusing to make available the hyper intensive spruik of AGI (shortly before it crashed) claiming the vid is '' un-locatable". No other guest on Sky has ever frenzily bleated a 'bargain buy' on a stock (AGI) as what Roger Montgomery had done. This is what they want hidden from view again.

He in fact had a meeting with AGI management, and kept what he learned from that meeting from his blog followers, despite repeated requests, also embargoing his goons when asked on YMYC. And this comes after he writes an article claiming how pious he is in believing that such meetings are unfair to the retail investor. From such behaviour, his guy fits the definition of charlatan in my opinion, and I will be on his case as my personal cause. Every stock and the timing thereof that he spruiks, I will be taking note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.63
Change
0.170(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $10.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.63 $17.76 $17.55 $16.33M 925.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7504 $17.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.64 3683 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.