BTR 12.5% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Yes Labuna.I am hoping with the change of management that we can...

1. 27 Posts.
    Yes Labuna.

I am hoping with the change of management that we can get a much better handle on Perkoa. I believe BTR shareholders are entitled to much greater transparency in how the project capital has been spent. Sure Glencore provided the loans to the project, but we are liable for those loans to the tune of our entire EQUITY in the project. Glencore-X via BTR should be providing evidence to us of how the project loans have been spent. It was suggested that Glencore saved us, that we have not put a cent into Perkoa...but hang on...didn't BTR spend shareholders money exploring and pre-developing Perkoa prior to Glencore? didn't we take the RISK and invest our hard earned cash into this company expecting a return from Perkoa? Perkoa to me is big disappointment...hopefully that will change when the picture becomes clearer.

On the bright side, imo Kitumba is going to be a JEWEL (just check our resource...even before update...against CDU's latest and make up your own mind). Our next resource update should be pretty solid...IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.