CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

The following is IMO because I didn't get nor did expect to get...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    The following is IMO because I didn't get nor did expect to get straight answers to every question.
    Example: 'why did Martin resign?' "For family reasons (smile)" my opinion = conflict with Board.
    But answer on Richard (Board outed him) as we all knew.
    'Management seems in disarray with all this conflict?' 'Not at all,' Leon was always the mainstay - the exploration brains behind the scenes.
    Upshot is that finally the smartest driver of the company is now in charge and Leon has the support of Board. There is no conflict and an exciting exploration program is being planned
    Major exploration underway soon. CTP have a massive acreage and they want to know what is out there.
    Duklas going well and the company places great store on its success but the composition of the gas is not know (except there are some hydros)
    'But it could be methane?"
    Surprise on ice - unprofitable - more expensive to transport the oil than thought and the well is declining but they may do further work on it.
    Heliun is not profitable at this point, on ice indefinitely, not a priority.

My Opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.