CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

question for dbk, page-14

1. 4,058 Posts.
    t4p

If they are so different then why did you make this comparison in the first place? You just argued against yourself. I never made this comparison to begin with - you did.

My approach was simplistic as it can be clearly seen to anyone. I never said it was elaborate. As I stated I only spent 2 hours on this knowing nothing about NDO and very little about CVI.

I also made an attempt to value this, I tried my best to answer someone's question which was directed at me. Instead 90% of posters would shirk this and will post "going to $1/share" or "this is a dog" without trying to justify anything they say. This leaves them without criticism as they have not outlined their reasoning as I have.

Finally I welcomed all corrections and I never said this to be the definitive truth. I would have welcomed all of what you said if it weren't for its totally condescending tone and making me out to be fool instead of trying to be constructive. The purpose of your post was only to mock me. Why is that?

And what about me? I am 20 years old, already a finance graduate, I will be taking a degree in mining engineering, I am being trained by one of the world's largest futures brokers to become a trader and have been doing that for a year now. You on the the other hand are just rude. When I'm your age I will be ten times better than what you are now and I will still retain my dignity.

Put me on ignore, because you are nothing but petty. Console your friends on hotcopper for you have none in real life, and it is quite clear why this is the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.