BHP 0.05% $43.34 bhp group limited

HelloLapdog: great observations with the short selling..Winki:...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Hello

Lapdog: great observations with the short selling..

Winki: My understanding of EW is probably best measured in the nano territory.....and I am hoping to gain more knowledge so your analysis is much appreciated..

I don't think Lapdog was attacking shorters per se...just offering an explanation...shorting and selling are two very different activities, just as buying and covering a short position are ( which I know you realise but many don't)....They're both sides of the same coin and provide equilibrium...

Robbbb:-) I have been looking at wave patterns but could it be that a wave 5 can end and then a wave one begin signalling the begining of an impulse wave.(hope that makes sense)

Mongo: I don't follow moving averages as a rule, however I noticed that in one of your previous posts you said that it was a good thing that the share price was above the 50 day moving average. Well the SP bounced off the 50 day moving average on Friday so would you mind explaining the significance of this;-

BTW car bailout approved:))))

Here comes Santa Claus..Here comes Santa Claus..right down Santa Claus lane....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.34
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.88 $43.34 $42.67 $330.0M 7.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2028 $43.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.35 15288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.