FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

question for fitnfam

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi mate

You wrote the following yesterday:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FML has similar skills floating around the boardroom which it cannot adequately pay for.They have their personal reasons for being there and much has to do with creating something in their own right,or leaving a legacy.

We get to be the lucky hangers on.The daytraders and those perpetually worried about .1c on the shareprice,cannot see the bigger picture

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My thoughts exactly...I love the way you post--always get to the crux of the matter. Another T/U. I honestly think our mgt team is a bigger asset than our Gold Reserves. Time will judge their performance VERY FAVOURABLY imo.

The Q I have for you relates to the following quote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In the meantime,with that cost structure,it gets pits deeper and grades rise,until those sources of ore too become economic at lower gold prices.

Now that's an obvious strategy i like in an area where superpits start at sround 150-200mtrs and FML have a whole pile of pits in a line,that need depth that it's digging profitably at $8-900 an ounce to get there.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Now I know there are lots of variables, but have you got a rough idea on how long it COULD take to reach Super-Pit status...2-3 yrs??? Bit longer???

In the meantime we can churn out an attractive margin. I've heard very good reports on Dean G's ex St Ives colleague Phoung (now head of FML Coolgardie exploration).

I'm told she and Dean had a friendly bet going at St Ives (Goldfields) to see who could find the most ounces...both snared approx 1M each.

Phoung, Deano-- Rd 1 was declared a tie...now for Rd 2

GAME ON

Really appreciate yr posts FF

Good Luck all

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.