POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

question for geoviz, page-5

1. 21 Posts.

Guys,

do you realise how stupid you look? you want to abuse me because I suggested back in April 07 that POS was over valued and it was time to sell.

Well hello, the price is now under 80c, the price back then was well over $3

NEWS FLASH - I was right, you was wrong. and dont blame it on subprime it has been going down hill non stop for 9 months, before subprime and before the US resession woes.

I also said the price of nickel was over valued, and hello its gone from $45K/t - $55K/t down to $27K/t non stop for 9 months down hill, and you cant blame this one on subprime. And for all you peanuts who cant work it out, the price of nickel reflects directly to how profitable POS is and what the end stock price will be. THIS IS WHY POS IS NOT GOING UP IN VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was right all along, and I not only said it was over valued I gave reason as to why - I wasnt down ramping! Unlike you twat uprampers who rip on anyone who says anything intelligent that you dont like because you dont want to hear the truth.

So while you have all been pulling each others dicks about how great and educated and worldly you all are and how fantastic POS is, you in the end got it wrong and burnt - not me!

I posted legitimate points the last few days, and all i get back is you guys having a wank and blowing it into hot copper for everyone to read because your frustrated you are going to lose more money, what does this crap you write have to do with the nickel market or POS?

If pulling each others dicks gets you through while the value of nickel drops and the stock price of POS drops, thats great, but why not hire a hotel room and do it in private so everyone else doesnt have to watch it.

I have asked a real question to Geoviz at the top of the thread, anyone in hear with a brain and any shred of intelligence knows that this is a real important question as this allows you to work out what POS is now worth with the JORC report put out, but your more intersted in talking utter crap?????

oh and datimochum, because your slow and need it pointed out to you, no, coolkat does not know me, the fact that you belived him and posted your email just shows how much of a moron you actally are.

Geoviz, Please respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.513K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 68000330 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16369217 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.