POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

oooooh Stevie my well researched and knowledgeable nickel guru...

1. 750 Posts.
    oooooh Stevie my well researched and knowledgeable nickel guru mate, raw nerve seems to have been touched by the koolkat........forgive me for being so STUPID/MORONIC and gullible in believing those far fetched stories on you...by the way the email was a furphy just like your posts at times...lol.

Mate at times you are worth responding to and at times.....well I really can't be f#cked as you go on about trying to prove to us that there is no value in the POS stock or it's resource assets.

You do not own any stock and seem only to have a morbid fascination to discredit the company and those who have done their research and support it.

If I was Geoviz, I wouldn't bother responding to you for the above reasons, but also as you are challenging a guy who has proffessional credentials he has fully exposed to you without any prove up from yourself.

So maaaaaaaate, all the accusations of tugging/self abuse or mutual w#anking must be fully put back into your court......as tossing off on your know all fundamentals is about the only pleasure you will have at this time of night......lol.

Good evening mouthy baby, look forward to the next cordial chat:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.