PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

I personally would have hoped to have seen a bit more offered...

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I personally would have hoped to have seen a bit more offered with the quarterly.

Whether forward direction is a little constrained by sitting and waiting for what further moves AWE and NZOG have in mind for the JV. There may well be things being planned which will be revealed over the coming weeks or before the end of the March quarter.

It also depends, IMHO, on whether anything happens about getting a CEO with the relevant experience to consider other options. As things do not appear to have moved very quickly on that front I am not expecting an appointment next week or for many weeks to come. May be proven wrong.

They could be also fitting in with the JV on the new exploration licence areas being offered by the NZ Govt and which will be sorted out about March or is it May. ( Late March if I remember correctly) So that again encourages a wait and see situation.

I'm sure that now we are back into the working part of the year then they will be thinking through their position and be in consultation with their joint venture partners.

Would be nice if they did have a spokesman who actually communicated though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.