PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Question for Holders, Not for Losers

1. 3,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Based on their finances and the strong likelihood that spodumene prices will remain around USD $500 to 550 per dry ton, I think another credit raise may be needed by the October-December of 2020 to keep the company alive. I think it would be anywhere between 15 to 35 cents per share.

But obviously, no one knows for sure, because we are at the mercy of the commodity markets. There is a slim chance that prices recover earlier than expected. I'm just using the figures I think are most reliable, including predictions from the Australian government. I think if PLS can't achieve a cost price of $350 it's going to be very bad for all holders, it will probably be taken over and we'll get screwed. I bet CATL will be there with a cheque book to take the asset from KB.
  2. 10,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    This is a really poor register and regret buying into this company due to the holders themselves.

What is this childishness - loser and whatnot. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Having said all of that PLS will record a heavy loss in FY 20 of some $32M; the bonus though its financial leverage will also be very low as expecting positive EBITDA of some $29M

PLS has spent ~$400M on Capex developing its asset over the past three years and that capex is expected to ease into FY21 where it theoretically should record a net profit somewhere in the range of $55-70M due to less capex and not much else.

Obviously, rising Li prices will help with the overall picture but as base case improving cash costs will be the theme in FY20 as Phase 2 and Phase 3 rolls out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.