PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Question for Holders, Not for Losers, page-30

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Ok so wasn't that article dated 2011 and wasn't the takeover dated 2012
    Was that not well before Tesla really came on the scene and EV's started to explode.
    Was that not the time when Lithium was regarded as battery source for other than EV'S and solar batteries.
    Was that not a time (2012) when Lithium was not regarded as a crucial and vital mineral needed for the future disruptive transport change.
    Was that the time when Lithium was not regarded as a National Energy Security matter.
    I see where you are going with this but your article does not relate to the premise of my argument,
    Today Lithium is a vital part of the worlds future energy source
    In 2012 it was not !
    Ask yourself what would the treasurer today,would say, if PlS was a takeover target by a Chinese Government ,keeping in mind that we rely on overseas sources for fuel now,and whilst we have Lithium we can always make our own conversion and battery plants if push came to shove to provide for our own energy needs.
    Now I'm not having a crack at you, and i am not right all the time, but am simply considering what you have to say. Cheers
    Oh just one other thing as you seem to be an intelligent poster. Do you think that there is a high level of corruption in the ASX ? Or do you think it is squeaky clean.......you might in answering that reflect on what came out of the banking and finance Royal Commission. Cheers

And cheers to all LONG holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $8.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $31.32M 10.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5718 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.