SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Question for huntfish, page-6

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    9F61482E-1DA5-4885-B62B-EC750A9AF4E8.jpeg
    Spot on fer
    I think Oxy was referring to me looking forward to December and what the lovely continent of Africa has planned for our technology
    The thumbnail above is from Facebook also which Zronet have started to become more active on these days also

Nice to see our golden researcher is hard at it, and looks like it’s slready getting downloaded, and there is some quality content

Oxy, now I really am hoping for Vodacom also over the coming week or two, which would be the icing on the cake for Africa
    Keep in mind Vodacom is going to be a revenue generating deal, and although there is a clause like in any business deal to be able to part ways in 6 months, try reading the rest of the announcement as to the plans of expansion across their entire network, all going well in South Africa
    And if you are watching how much the S.A. are loving Vodacoms summer gigs promotion, I think you’ll find we do really well in Africa, and make their Christmas’ a delight

When people don’t feel entitled or spoilt, they tend to be thankful for gifts
    And data is a gift - opari
    These days, data is everything
    It means access, and opens up a door to knowledge and the World Wide Web in developing nations

Syntonic will bring about sponsored data in a way it has never been done before, and it is already beginning to happen
    Enjoy the story unfolding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.