Not having a go at you Sarcophagus, yours was the last post, I'm...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Not having a go at you Sarcophagus, yours was the last post, I'm just answering 'through' it.
    It's great to see, as usual, that the 'deep and meaningful' has to be used to describe religion.
    I asked a pretty simple basic question. How does the trios en marge between Mary, Joseph and God work? And how does that tie in with Christian values/morals?
    Totally off topic, to a degree. John Lennon asked a basic statement: Imagine no religion. An equal playing field.
    Can I assume a rude person at a shopping centre or on the road has no religion? What religion condones such rudeness? Is the person a hypocrite? I say, yes. The basis of any religion has to be equal respect towards eachother. Didn't Jesus mix with the scum of the earth without prejudice? Isn't Jesus the way of life? Jesus is the only bench mark for how you lead your life, the Church is meant to be the catalyst to help you achieve that. I personally find that Jesus is the scapegoat and agendas have been built around him.
    Why do denominations of Christianity vary? Roman Catholic seems to be the strickest. Why do some allow a pastor to marry and have children and others make you commit 100% to God/Jesus? Seriously, the married Pastor must be looked down upon by the non marrying priests. Yes???
    I'm sorry but all the hypocrisy doesn't sit right with me. That's why we have "lapsed Christians". They were born into religion and then started questioning the reasoning. The reasoning was throbbed aside as gibberish. As mine is.
    No offense people but I'll take my chances with the fairies. ;))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.