No I dont, on the whole my life isn't as good as it once was....

1. 11,875 Posts.
    No I dont,

on the whole my life isn't as good as it once was.
    But unfortunately I cant have it any other way

I'm not predisposed to group think in any way shape or form.

I'm individualistic to the core (and I wish i wasnt, its a curse in my eyes). Some people wear that as some badge of honor, mainly because I think most people who consider themselves individualistic are really the exact opposite.

Using a simple example - a person who has a unique tattoo. I see them as a person with a tattoo, like any other person with a tattoo, not someone expressing individuality

In my eyes a truly individualistic person has such a broad range of interests and beliefs and that makes them mostly incompatible with most social/religious groups

When growing up I was forced to do a lot of things completely against the grain of my persona, including religious activities.

But the religious stuff, I look back on it now and see how "awful" it all was - to me anyway

I have nothing against Christianity and its basic premise at all, but such a large part of it is so incompatible to who I am as a person.

I find it incredibly peculiar that any person, government, religious institution etc would engage in activities that involve telling others how to live their life or what customs to practice

In fact I'm hoping aliens from my home planet will abduct me some time soon and take me back home! :) I really don't think I belong on a planet where the vast majority of people believe in a higher being / an afterlife

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.