VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

Yep, that's the gist of what I received from the EPA:"Following...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yep, that's the gist of what I received from the EPA:

"Following public review of the Arrowsmith North Silica Sand Project Environmental Review Document, the EPA received several submissions which were then sent to the proponent. The proponent is now required to adequately respond to these submissions, which may also require the provision of additional information; this is Stage 3, Step 3 of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process as outlined in Figure 9 of the Environmental Impact Assessment (Part IV Divisions 1 and 2) Procedures Manual (EPA, October 2021). Upon receipt of information from the proponent, the EPA will undertake further assessment and then notify the proponent when the EPA considers the response to submissions is adequate to enable the EPA to prepare its draft assessment report."

Based on VRX's reply to Carna, it would appear that VRX received feedback from the EPA in April, and took around a month to reply at the back end of May.

In theory, given the 4 weeks mentioned above, we *should* hear whether the EPA have accepted the RTS by the end of June.

And if it is accepted, we won't have to wait for feedback from VRX or the EPA, because the proposal page on the EPA website will get updated with the RTS document.

Assuming the EPA maintain their 4 weeks & that VRX have responded properly of course...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $938 25.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74655 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 69999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.