MakadamoneyNone of the people I know who are involved in...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Makadamoney

None of the people I know who are involved in Hometrader have retired on money made on the market but they are still with Hometrader and full of praise for the organisation.

What I have seen of what they offer does impress me in that unlike some similar operations they are not selling some magical software and a trading system that only suits that software.

What they use is Metastock and teach how to use standard well establish indicators as well as how to build your own as well as money management and comprehensive trading knowledge with a very good on going back up and support system

What they teach I believe is nothing that can not be gained by reading, attending a few course, discusions with the more knowlegable people in places like this and of course experience. Some peolpe learn better through this method others learn better through more formal and structured means, each to their own and you could also blow the amount they charge for their courses in getting trades wrong while gaining knowledge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.