MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Buddy you got it exactly correct, I have been saying the game is...

1. 214 Posts.
    Buddy you got it exactly correct, I have been saying the game is not won yet. ML keeps trying to say I am tragerrag, if that makes them feel better than that is fine.

For people like ML, I am not against MEL, you dont seem to get that into your head. I have been saying the entire time that the CR is at a terible price, all the carrying on that we will see 50c and pie in the sky rubbish is way way to early.

I am trying to bring everyone back to earth and say the game is not even half way, just because you have approvals, understand pipelines etc, does not change the fact that there will be a fight for the lions road pipeline. However because I choose to see facts, I either get moderated or some crazies try and call me greenie or traderreg. If that makes you feel better than hopefully it works for you.

If you are that nervous about your investment, then you are nothing but a fair weather investor and should move into fixed interest. Yes I am pissed at the price and the CR, yes I will be trading MEL from now on and no further cash being handed in from me. However I still have a significant holding and wish nothing more than MEL to rise, however pretending that it will all go ahead great guns now is stupid.

Oh and for the nervous nellies, apparently I have to say check out your own information otherwise someone may buy or sell and it will all be my fault.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.