MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Hi Lilac,You may find it below if you can click and open what I...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Lilac,

You may find it below if you can click and open what I copied and pasted.

All I know that the pipeline is currently owned/run by APA as they have a Depot in Tamworth and they were the ones repairing a leak in the area not so long ago. I don't believe that it was anything major though.

And I am under the belief that the gas is all supplied via an extension from Moonba In South Australia.

"The Central Ranges Pipeline runs from Dubbo to the Central Ranges region in NSW (Tamworth) .

The pipeline and associated network were commissioned in August 2006 at a total cost of $66 million.

294 km - Dubbo to Tamworth

Constructed in 2006

100% - Acquired by APA in August 2008

CRP is a covered pipeline

Energy retailers

Industrial, commercial and residential gas users
    Gas supplied via the MSP

Future potential gas is expected to be supplied from the NSW Gunnedah Basin coal seam gas fields

Central West Pipeline - connected at Dubbo, Central Ranges network - connected at Tamworth."

The CRNG&TAI subsequently carried out a competitive tender process for the supply of natural gas to the region.
    The successful tenderer, Europacific Consortium, was announced on 19 November 2003. One other party, Agility, provided a submission to the CRNG&TAI as part of the tender process; however, it was not a conforming tender.

There are some links below if you can access them that may be of help as well.

Central Ranges Project 300km Tamworth to Dubbo Gas Pipeline.

Decision on final tender approval request ACCC 19 May 2004

Final Decision Amended Access Arrangement ACCC 7 December 2005.

I managed to open them, I hope that you can do it too.

If you can't, let me know and, time permitting I will try and find the webpage once more.

I know that they are highlighted in my documents file, but they are not on here.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.