Question for Nickoo, page-23

1. bbm
    2,264 Posts.
    End of June Crash for Jollyroger And another 450 points till now. That's almost 1000 points (approx. 10%) in less than a month.

I remember Jolly when you predicted a 500 point dumping on the Dow overnight and thought to myself, which planet are you from.

Well....it doesn't matter whether it's 500 points overnight or over two weeks, it's still a 500 point loss. Now the US is looking down the barrel of a 1000+ point loss in a month.

I have just returned from the US after spending 3 weeks on business and I must say, this is one country that's in real trouble. They aren't just fighting against poor profit reporting but also war. Every time there is a report of terrorist activity or suicide bombings in the middle east the markets react very aggressively. One small false report in the media about a bombing and the Dow would drop by 80 points in less than 10 mins. Not a very comforting feeling for anyone.

As for the analysts, they are still trying to get it right, and I thought our's were bad.

Very bad times ahead in the US to come.

Nickoo is looking pretty good with his predictions at the moment.

BBM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.