ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi HaroldThese questions are right on the thin red line of what...

1. 96 Posts.
    Hi Harold

These questions are right on the thin red line of what I can and cant answer but I will try and give you something.

1 My personal feeling (and this is my PERSONAL FEELING ONLY) is that the political risk scenario was made clear some time ago when we had the media storm that surfaced internationally. If we were going to have our hats passed to us it would have been at that point.

The new government which historically has been against Uranium of any description probably found it easier to argue against controversial issues when not in power but once handed the reins and understanding set in regarding the choices at hand; fishing seal skins water, etc etc etc, the decision was made then in my opinion. Now its down to process. However I could be wrong.

The issues to be addressed come down to environmental and social impacts. Everyone should keep in mind that the problems we face (or have faced) are not unique to Greenland, quite the opposite in fact; every mine everywhere in the world faces these same issues. It is a matter of working with all stakeholders (local and national)along with the authorities at every level so that everyone has a say. It is only though honest open dialogue will you "educate" a non mining culture. The issues that most Greenlanders raised were actually quite simple. Hence the recent visit to Perth by the G/L Authorities to better understand what these issues are and how they can emulate our management of them.

We have been focused on the two issues we ourselves identified many many months ago as we knew these would become the main "showstoppers" if you like and thanks to that careful planning we are quite prepared.

2. There is no "Green movement" in Greenland as such, more of an anti Uranium movement called the Green Earth Charter. They number around 30-40 people in all of G/L. Essentially they are remnants from the original Three Mile Island era campaign when Denmark decided not to take the nuclear path. These are the only identifiable people that are vocally against the project. To manage this, representatives of this group have been included throughout the whole process and they have come to understand that there is much more at stake here than simply saying "no" to Uranium due to emotional reasons only. I just watched a show on Iceland and its collapse on 60 minutes and I can tell you that G/L are watching very very carefully what is happening to their bretheren there.
    There is not much else in G/L sitting up and saying "hey Im worth XXX millions of dollars in revenue for the state" This project is on top of the agenda I can tell you that.

3. Yes several, Europe mainly then Japan are quite interested in where all of our product will end up.

Thansk for your interest Harold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.13K 660.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1920692 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 82521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.