GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

question for showman regarding shoemaker

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi Tony,

I am a very happy Pluton Shareholder and congratulations on your all our efforts. I was posting on PLV when no one else was but dacata. I held Aztec shares until it got taken over by mount gibson cause I liked Koolan Island. I don't have any Mount Gibson :( and I feel that it got Aztec for dirt cheap as Koolan is their major profit maker. Hopeful Irvine Island can be even remotely as lucrative as Koolan.

I read your posts today for GXY that you await the Shoemaker results with interest. I noticed this stock got sold down quite heavily and with only a 40 million market cap, it may well be worth investing in just on shoemaker alone. Looks like from their company presentation recently that they are going to assess the iron ore potential by June 2008.

This is all they mention about it on it in their annual report. Can you please give me any guidance about the area and the location relative to other producers and or drill results or just what you make from the summary below about the areas possible potential.

Thanks alot Tony

PS I am looking at purchasing some CDU soon. Enjoyed your posts on it.

SHOEMAKER
    The Shoemaker project comprises three granted exploration licences is located in the southern Proterozoic Earaheedy Basin about
    830km northeast of Perth covering an area of 605km2 over the Shoemaker Meteorite Impact crater. Targets exist for iron ore, base
    metal, and gold mineralisation possibly related to hydrothermal activity created by the impact. About 25% of the world’s known
    impact structures are associated with economic mineralisation and 12% contain resources that have been or are being developed. A
    field trip is planned during November 2007 to map and sample the iron formations in the south east of the Shoemaker structure in
    order to determine the potential for iron ore deposits. Prospective Iron formations have been mapped in this part of the Shoemaker
    project area over 10 to 15 kilometres of strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.