GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Tony,Thanks for replying so promptly. I am starting to...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for replying so promptly. I am starting to appreciate the importance and significance of the Native title agreement for Irvine Island. Well done on gaining it so quickly. Happy birthday to Pluton 1 year old and ten times the listing price. Absolute star!!! Can't believe this has come so far in so little time. I know things take a very long time in the mining game from following other stocks. I know nothing about geology. I am just a bean counting accountant that enjoys a punt on the spec miners instead of lotto or the horses. At least my losses can be offset against gains in my tax return.

Excellent posts and a great leg up on what to look for in exploration sites. Just follow sites that BHP have abandoned. I know you used to work for BHP so you would be very familiar with these assets that have been abandoned. One of my best investments has been Mincor. WMC sold the whole area for a song cause 2-4% nickel grades were nothing but they were obviously spoilt rotten with the olympic dam. Since then out of the Kambalda region have emerged sally malay independence group and mincor with all close to a billion market cap.

Back to Galaxy. I see your point about why galaxy have sat on Shoemaker for this long. Does Galaxy know that rightly or wrongly that iron ore is the market darling. Uranium is sooo yesterday. Look at the success of FMG with a 17 billion cap and not 1 molecule of iron ore sold.

They must think this Mt Caitlan project is economical to persist with by listening to Michael Fotios on BRR as he mentioned about doing more drilling to confirm more of the tonnage as indicated in January / february. Why waste a drilling rig (I know they are not easy to come by) on a project with seemingly disappointing results to date when you are sitting on a shoemaker. They had over 300 drills data on Mt Caitlan from BHP and have drilled 132 holes themselves. By saying they will continue drilling the area indicates that he thinks the pre feasibility will indicate figures that are good enough to be economical. They are also making plans for the bankable feasibility study.

I know Lithium is trendy and expensive at the moment but my vague understanding is that they don't have the expensive quality lithium for batteries but for ceramics. Can you or anyone please explain the lithium qualities. Apparently ADY potentially have a much more expensive lithium.

I will read up on UMC as well tomorrow. I noticed you have a couple.

Cheers mate and happy xmas and new year to you and pluton staff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.