GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

you're right Tony, the map shows Amax sample results only. I do...

1. 502 Posts.
    you're right Tony, the map shows Amax sample results only. I do believe that BHP had previously drilled within Shoemaker though.

Amax history with BHP....I honestly didn't recall them, your memory is better than mine! C. Itoh, Mitsui, yes, remember them well. Did a quick google & of course you're right that they once had a stake.
    This is from an old BHP Chronicle online - do u remember the inhouse mag? It's like walking down memory lane! -

CSR were part of the original Joint Venture formed to start the Mt Newman Project (forerunner to BHP Billiton Iron Ore) in the late 1960’s. Other participants were AMAX
    and BHP. Amax later sold 5% to Selection Trust Limited and 10% to Mitsui and C Itoh and Co of Japan.
    CSR and AMAX subsequently sold their interests to BHP (1986) and C.Itoh acquired Seltrust’s 5% interest in 1988.

Amax went on to merge with Phelps Dodge, apparently.

I think u will be proven correct re your comment on the Nabberu Basin being an iron ore province in the future. Would be great to see a map of all the tenement owners.

cheers
    Marny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.