RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Question for Simon - Zinc-Bromine vs Lithium Ion Solid State Batteries

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Simon,

No doubt you have been following the development of battery technology around the globe pretty closely.

While the current Redflow marketing plan seems to be currently centred on replacing traditional Lead-Acid Batteries with Zinc-Bromine flow batteries, especially in the tropics due to their ability to withstand greater temperatures, what is your take on the development of Lithium ion solid state batteries (by Toyota, Panasonic..etc) which apparently can handle far greater temperatures than traditional lithium ion batteries and as such could also compete strongly in this space?

What robust advantages does the Zinc-Bromine batteries have to compete with solid-state lithium ion batteries?

My greatest concern is the fast development, rollout and cost reductions of such solid state batteries could easily displace the Redflow Zinc-bromine batteries from the niche market they are targeting?

My last question is, as a very large shareholder and someone who is day to day involved in the company, realistically where would you like to see Redflow in 12 months and what key milestones would you like see met?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.18am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.