LYC 0.28% $7.10 lynas rare earths limited

LYC is the only stock on the ASX that I want to invest in and I...

1. 745 Posts.
    LYC is the only stock on the ASX that I want to invest in and I have openly stated that many times here - so obviously I visit hotcopper to review LYC posts in the main to keep up to date on LYC happenings simple as that no more no less, and a lot on new and useful information is posted here that you may not necessarily find with your own research.

As for LYC being rated a sell by me when I do post, I have always made it clear its not because of LYC its because of the markets in general and the technical clouds approaching in markets worldwide - in fact I think the storm has commenced - with the DOW down over 990 odd points at one time during the night. Go on tell me I caused that too with my posts here of doom and gloom. Oh and by the way I believe there is much worse on world financial markets ahead of us, and I expect LYC like all other stocks to get caught up in it.

Fact is if you were a longer term investor the ebbs and flow up and down in the market should not worry you. Perhaps you are really a short term investor or trader hence your constant complaining.

Nursery what is your problem, havent your biased bullish posts succeeded in ramping up the share price of LYC enough for you to sell out with a fat profit.

You have your view I have mine.

Its a democracy we live in and I will continue posting here if wish - so get over it.

Not that I want to unfairly criticise you but you must admit that we are right to question your motives given your continuous biased bullish posts here on LYC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.10
Change
0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $6.636B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.05 $7.10 $7.01 $26.26M 3.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21895 $7.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.10 46946 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.07
  Change
0.020 ( 0.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.05 $7.09 $7.02 400096
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.