CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

question for t4p, page-2

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    apollotails...

Have been over this numerous times, but I forgive you for not finding it in all the filler that buries decent discussion.

It is my own system, which is in itself a bastardisation of my favouraie charting techniques.

It is generated early in the piece from historic rise/fall rations, periodic rally/retrace profiles, liquidity, basic rise/fall predictions, with reference to both point and percentage weightings...and finally daily and weekly VWAP hot-spot weightings.

Based on an assortment of interpretations, I extract a node "template" on which previous behaviour is tested.

This becomes my trading "guidline" so to speak, with various breakout lines, trend channels and triangulated nodes used to dictate buy/sell triggers.

The candlesticks add a fine tuning mechanisim.

I have not seen any software that does this...it is my own "baby"...which gives me an edge in that at times I can buy or sell in full knowledge the rest of the market is not looking at the exact same data and acting the same way!

I do this for most of my trading stock, as I did for CVI in the early piece when it too was a part trader part investment.

These days any trading I do is not specifically aimed at making a profit, rather making it less attractive for the "players" to work the stock...as such the charts are really only academic at this point.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.