GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Hi MickThe share price is trading under the offer price because...

1. 9,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Mick

The share price is trading under the offer price because first of all the AGO shareprice has gone down after the offer was announced.

But also because there is still a risk that this offer may not succeed (althoug minor risk imho).

Even now if we combine the two shareprices we may see discount of about 6 cts per Atlas share, if we look at the price of GIR.

I took advantage of this discount and sold all my AGO shares and bought GIR.

I did this first of all, because I think this deal will go thru and I took the opportunity to make some profit out of a trade that otherwise was not possilbe without risking losing my AGO shares.

As a second I did this incase we get another bidder who wants to either AGO not having GIR, or wants it for themselves or both, in that case I will have the upside of the GIR shareprice and the option to sell out and move back into AGO.

So for now GIR would be a cheaper entry for AGO , but only ofcourse if AGO succeed in taking over GIR, which imho will happen.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.