ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Kenpitt, With the amount that Cdchi1 has, he woulnd't be able to...

1. 336 Posts.
    Kenpitt,

With the amount that Cdchi1 has, he woulnd't be able to off load them onto the market. He has a lot of options too.

We are waiting on the finalisation of the testing on the second interval. It likely that this will come in the form of a weekly update.

From my investigations and my research, they are still testing the second interval and if the previous announcement is anything to go by, they are testing the reservoir pressure and the flow rates in the second interval. They had fluid build up and oil in the fluid recovered. I'm an optimist, I am guessing that we get a flow rate tomorrow.

So there are three possible outcomes here:

They announce the second interval is flowing and the rate it is flowing at;

That the second interval has no hydrocarbons ( not likely when they have already told us from swab testing that there is oil being recovered); or

That their current testing is inconclusive and testing will have to continue using another method.

What a lot of people are not understanding ( even an analyst that I sent the last announcement to ) is that in Brazil the intervals have to be fractured and in some cases stimulated to get an oil flow.

330 has down hole pumps. It's still going to give us plenty of cash over a long life.

I am anticipating similar arrangements here at 430 but I could be completely wrong.

It's hard to please everyone, especially those traders with a one minute attention span.

Most of us are in it for the long haul, that doesn't mean that I am not expecting fireworks in the next 8 weeks from this well and the drilling of three new wells, but my tax return can't come fast enough.

I'll be picking up more in the next two weeks.

I look forward to tomorrow's report.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.