question for tibbs, page-5

1. 12,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    re: question for tibbs to dlhoey123 Hi dlhoey123

Thats a good set of questions .... This is my firm belief:

Every 10 years or so we get some sort of amazing boom market

1980's = Gold
    1990's = Tech boom
    2006 - 2008 = uranium boom .... This is going to be one of those opportunities that can set you up for life, and I am going to take advantage of it!

How ... by finding, researching & investing in stocks that can deliver the goods.

AGS was one ... it has set me up financially
    ARU so far has been an amazing "no brainer"
    BLR has all the hallmarks of an easy 5x bagger IMO ... hence I have heavily accumulated

WHY BLR:

* Someone DEFINATELY accumulating (same with AGS) This has got me very excited (ala: todays big buyer & seller - same person!!!)
    * They are mainly operating offshore Australia ... The US has been neglected exploration-wise & gov is keen to get uranium production going. Also diversifies my risk.
    * Aggressive management that are working hard to aquire new exciting projects & getting growth into the company & S/price
    * Their copper/gold projects have additional diversified appeal and have high prospectivity

At the same time I have not ignored other U stocks. I currently still hold a few & have recently taken good profits on OMC, URA, DYL, SAU, CUY, GSE, CVI, & UTO ... I have traded a number of others, and keep my eye on a few more that I think have great potential come April.

However, to make serious money requires more than just trading a few here & there. It needs a mix of spotting a bargain, accumulating a large parcel & a dash of luck! I feel that BLR was & still is such a bargain when I began accumulating @ 6.2 cents. They continue to deliver the "good" announcements, and looking at the reports, will be constantly providing those over the next 12 months.

It fits my profile as one of the stocks to be in during 2007 - which IMO is going to be an amazing year.

Hope that covers your question

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.