question for us bashers..., page-21

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    this_is_it:re: question for us bashers... I re-read your post.....

"Cheech,

I commend you on your historical analysis, but the question still remains, who is the most important ally for Australia's interests, our interests, our safety. It's hard to argue that particular question, don't you think?

I don't disagree that each country has their own agendas, isn't that logical, do what's best for your own country? But of course, that was not the point of my statement. My point is that we as a nation have no real choice in the matter.

I don't really want to go into a synopsis of the history of white South Africa, or any of your other examples. Of course these there are no parallels to draw with these historical events and Australia. And your example of Gallipoli again has nothing to do with my argument, I believe very few people would argue the merits of war if there was a choice. We should be grateful that we are not required to serve on the front lines if we so not desire. It is a luxurious option that Iraqi children do not have.

Keep it simple, argue your irrelevent points in other threads, but don't try and cloud the important and poignant question I presented.

Cheers"

...and for the life of me I cannot see whta gaweb sees that required a spit at you..

Look....if he insults you....dont back off because you dont think you can match wits with him.

I dont rekon even you, as a pure novice, could lose to the likes of him

You can match wits with twits.............

....anybody can - what he and others do is to match fact with fiction....rationality with hysteria....

Your post was fine!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.