IMM 1.28% 39.5¢ immutep limited

question for vendor, boiler and asci recommen, page-25

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Brainy,this is what I postered on the 30/06/11 @ 29 cents,post # 6889338.

"A few technical points:

The stock is in a short term uptrend atm

The stock is in a medium term downtrend atm

The stock is in a longterm uptrend atm"

Posts prior to that i was telling you that the stock was in a short and medium term downtrend,long term uptrend. So in my book the new short term uptrend which we are currently in began on June 23rd.

So to answer your questions based on TA alone...

"What is your view of the SP now"

Trends are the same as above.

"Do you expect it to go up soon, and is the worst over"

If the stock continues to build strength from here on, and the weekly indicators turn up, YES. If the daily trend fails and turns south, NO. I can't say the worst is over until the weekly indicators turn positive and all three trends are positive, which needs to happen to enable the stock to continue to make higher highs and trade above 42 cents.

"Would you buy now oe when will you buy."

Again in my book a buy for the short term trader was confirmed on June 23rd, it was a safer entry back then but the short term trend is still up atm, me personally, NO.

I will buy when the weekly indicators confirm an uptrend and all three trends are up.

"Any comments on your expectations of the SP for the next few weeks and months ahead will be appreciated."

The DOW, ASX and HSI index's are all currently in medium term downtrends. If the HSI does not recover shortly the monthly indicators will turn negative and the ASX will follow imo. I'm very cautious with any stock entries atm. I don't have any expectations of the SP because decisions are based on TA alone, indicators change based on the sentiment of the market players. In saying that if all indicators are giving me a green light I'm in.

These are only my opinions based on my trading strategy. We all have different and changing opinions, that's why the market is stable. My strategy is to follow the opinions of the majority ( FA and TA players)whether they are in or out, by interpreting TA indicators correctly.

The long term trend is up atm, Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $614.6K 1.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 181236 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 77821 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.