ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Question for webinar, page-8

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Geoff Daly said that with this type of business it was "ALWAYS about having deep pockets". Not his I might add. Seems to me that those with the deepest pockets benefit most with CRs at such heavily discounted prices whilst everyone is being pick pocketed by the dilution. He didn't answer my question as to how many more CRs are likely to be required before reaching break even.

The sales rep, sorry, World Marketing President, refused to divulge how many Pericoaches have been sold.

Mansour revealed the new strategy of getting investment banks involved. They find a multinational distributor and we get royalties etc and the bank gets a percentage too. Could be a single global deal or one for each continent or country.

My other disastrous share, ANP, needed a partner and paid a broker $1 million to find one. In that context, what we are raising won't last long if we are not selling and back in R and D and searching for a partner. It won't be easy. It will be expensive. Might take a lot of long lunches with investment bankers to float this boat. Perhaps this is Goolbee's strong point? A good tolerance to cocaine and fine wines?
    Getting a gloabl partner should have been what they were aiming for at the outset. Now we are a firesale, easier to buy the company and IP

And there I was a year or more ago under the impression it was all systems go. Turns out that was the model T ford version and we are up to Pericoach 3.0 which is WAAAY better. But still can't sell. OK maybe 10 a week in a very good week. I think a lot are being given away for testing and testimonials if you ask me.

Someone posted that the SP should be a Disallowed within a year. I would still be 30 foot under water!

Short of dosh at the moment to support this CR, and not sure whether it will be the last. Just going to have to wave goodbye to my hard earned on this poorly run company with so much potential for doing a bit of good in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.