LST 0.00% $1.93 lion selection limited

I have been following CAH myself. There is interesting figures...

1. 707 Posts.
    I have been following CAH myself. There is interesting figures on the Comsec website which need to be viewed as based on CAH's own figures.
    CAH eps for 2010 is 4.3 cents, 2011 is 19.1 cents if this is correct than it is about to fire. BUT is additional unexpected costs of production and a possible drop in gold price factored in or is this based on a rosy scenario of the current gold price and no nasty costs blowouts.
    CAH has risen 10 cents in the last 9 months to 12 cents.
    CAH nta or book value is 1 cent. This can only rise with more gold deposits discovered. A worry if it's mine falls on hard times as no one would want to pay a rahzoo for the mine.
    LST has risen from around 63 cents to $1.50 in the last 8 months. No estimated EPS is given. The NTA is $1.93 although I think I read that is more like $2.20.
    Risks with LST is that it buys shares in various promising gold and other mineral companies. It has picked some loosers like View and another one recently is in administration ( the name escapes me. ALB? ). A good idea with LST shares is to have a list handy of companies LST has invested in and the percentage. Check them regularly as LST won't tell you always when one goes belly up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.