When are the majority of Australians going to be spoken to like...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    When are the majority of Australians going to be spoken to like they are not 5 year olds on this issue???.

My mother has been a nurse, sister and matron starting since the age of 15....and originally did her training in a small outback hospital in NSW.

From numerous real life experiences she can recount I have became I am fiercely proud of aboriginal children being rescued from venereal disease, berry berry, physical abuse, parental neglect causing ear infection and deafness, emotional stagnation and as so very often happened back the to tiny unofficial grave in the ground forgotten as if they never existed.

The truth is hard to swallow but when it comes to stolen children none have more claim that those sent over here from England and those stolen from their white mothers against their will in hospital to be adopted out...happened throughout the 70s even.

So unless cretin in character or simply have a clinical personality disorder feel happy at least that so many aboriginal children where rescued from a life of never ending physical and mental at black hands and therefore had the most available chance in their era to make a life without the almost absolute option of passing the sins of their mother and farther directy down to their kids.

Never met a stolen adult that was not in truth rescued...but that makes poor political copy.

Can anyone tell us the Aboriginal campsite "age of consent" back in the the 1950-1960s???? my mom can! there was effectively no minimum age, every child was fair game, mum was 22hours of every 24 too drunk to look after own Chasity let alone a any childs and these realities are today perfectly acceptable to who!!! no really who thinks any of the above was ok and not the aboriginal standard???

Pftt! stolen children as any aboriginal generation,l ets also burn some books while we are at it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.