BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Sorry ctindale if I reply here before I have had a chance to...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Sorry ctindale if I reply here before I have had a chance to check through other subsequent answers who may also add their comments.

I have been away the majority of the day so just catching up.

I'm afraid I don't accept your synopsis of the story thus far. There are a number of points which I think are interpreted rather harshly.

Perhaps one that I have pointed out before is this issue about the "loan". I think, IMHO, that it is a handy weapon to have in hand. If RAU needs to they will embark down the legal path to recover what they see as money owed.
    But remember that the majority of the "loan" is a loan in name only. It is really a bill for services rendered to Luzon. But most of those "services" RAU still has possession of ( the information on Lipichi and Amayapampa samplings ). If RAU proceeded at the moment with legal action to recover the money not only would it prove to be a major distraction for management in having to devote time and energy to the case but it would also absorb money on what would probably be a long drawn out legal suit. And perhaps even more importantly RAU might well have to cough up the info to Luzon (which IMHO I doubt that RAU really want to do)
    So I personally think that it is unlikely that RAU really want to pursue that avenue yet for a number of reasons. Handy to have as a big stick to wave about but ......

I have to go again shortly so i will make a quick comment about another point.
    I take issue with your attempt to make it sound as though Mt C. was a trumped up situation. I think there were many options and tests of several projects going on before MT C. was seen as a possible purchase. I think your insinuations would not stand up to a close scrutiny of events. I also think that you may well find that Mt C. is still very much a goer - at the right price.

Anyway got to dash at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.