ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

question of the day, page-66

1. 3,994 Posts.
    It's all okay for people like me who can just keep buying 5 and 10k parcels in this stock on the SP dips but what about all the poor mum n dad types who put their 40k life savings into this stock at 2c+? yeah sure it was there decision and that's the risk they took but it's usually these people who come out worse in the end because they don't have A large capital to play around with and sometimes have no choice but to sell at a loss when the risk becomes too much for them and they don't want to lose anymore money- at which point some lucky bugger like me buys the cheap shares off them. It's largely what the stock market is about but the little people often get flushed out which saddens me personally.

Is shareholder value at the front of management's minds?
    Do they care about the little shareholders in this company?
    Should they not have made all the promises/ deadlines that they set themselves in public announcements that were subsequently broken? 
    If many promises made weren't broken would we be sitting at .008 and had the Monash money be handled in a better way would the price be higher?

The Last thing we want is any more shares being given out at sub 2c. Because they can play with them on market and look what has transpired over past few months and is still happening.

How long is the motto "no news is good news" going to apply? September is a while off yet. Make no mistake I am hugely confident in where this company will be in the comming years and what we will accomplish but I am very tired of lack of news flow and feeling like I'm on another planet.

It'll be hard to believe whatever Monash ends up doing: whether it pays up the money eventually or it doesn't.

We are all strongly encouraged by what was reported from the BCIA conf. But hell, I think we holders just want some action now. Even if it's just a little bit of it...

Let's get the share price UP for a change, how about that ?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.