AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Question of the more experienced, page-2

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    My friend life doesn't always give you what you want exactly when you want it, especially the stock market, but if you are smart make a plan and you stick to it things will often work out.

Let me tell you about my biggest loser last year, I put $28k into a copper explorer called CYY I had a 6.6 average I watched it climb over 10 cents and I held and held all the way down to 1.8cents, alot of people on this site to this day give me shit about how I was a bull on CYY and they lost money listening to me, well problem was they stopped listening and they didn't have a plan, I did have a plan one which I shared but all ignored, I bit down really hard and bought $50k more under 2cents, today it's up around 5 again heading into drilling.

People who follow others don't make a plan and don't have conviction in their own investments lose money, my advice listen to others, but make your own plan and stick to it, if doesn't work out investigate what went wrong, sometimes it's just bad luck, if it was your fault adjust your mistake and try again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.